Friday, August 22, 2008

Wii Demean!!

The WiiFit is one of the move bizarre games ever. It gets you hooked by insulting your body image relentlessly... and then keeps you coming back out of sheer vanity. You step on and it turns your normal looking Mii into either a twig or a snakebite victim and then gives you mindless tasks to complete, making a graph dedicated entirely to your weight and balance. The WiiFit is a terrible game... that I can't stop playing. Aww, I just made myself feel sad. No worries! I've conned several other people into depression with me! WiiCry over our WiiImage. A game for all ages: WiiFit! Self loathing has never been so much fun as a group activity.

1 comment:

Sabriel9876 said...

It is absolutely a horrible, horrible thing. I cannot believe I let you con me into playing it. I think that if I have to step on that stupid WiiBoard one more time, I may have a mental breakdown.