Sunday, March 7, 2010

So needless to say that my utter abundance of free time lately has lead me with thinking. And I've thought. Not about much in particular, sometimes maintaining balance takes a fair amount of concentration. =P
Some people went asking me what I was going to do for a job now. I have horrible flashbacks to Dillards. I makes me break out in hives just imagining the that brain dead anthill of insufferable peons talking down to me like I'm nothing. If I can say, fuck that to school, I can say fuck that to you too Dillards. You fat asshole. I hope you microwave your overpriced, cheapass dishware and get cancer.
I have no idea what I'm going to do for money. Money. Money. moneymoneymoneymoney. I found a way to make more money at least in the short term. You know. Until I get on my feet, figituritively speaking because right now I can't do much for standing. Half of saving money is not spending money. Why the hell do I need to dump money into a dump of an apartment? That's what I asked myself around 5am sometime yesterday I think. getting rid of this thing is something that ended up being pretty easy. Sure I had to be creative. But being creative is what I do best aside from being drunk and useless. XD
I managed to sublease out to a near sighted Armenian lesbian... I sent her pictures of Justin with promises of an arranged marriage AND BAM. Moneies?! I got moneies!!! PRORATE BITCH!!! I got $275. and some odd change. Do you have any idea what kind of money that is to someone? That's like enough money forever! Life is an adventure!!! I"M WELL EQUIPED NAAAAW!!

No comments: