Thursday, April 24, 2008

where the waves is?

I can't wait for school to let out. This weather is awesome pool weather. There should be a pool on campus, in the class rooms! Think of how awesome that would be! I think it would help the learning process. I would be less inclined to fall asleep if doing so lead to drowning. (-_-) I would also be less inclined to zone out if once in a while the WAVE MACHINE WOULD START! (0_0) Think of the excitement the young kids would have to THE WAVE MACHINE. They'd be so excited to be at school. I imagine we'd all cheer and go "Yay! Waves! This subject is fun! (^_^)" I propose that A&M floods the entire campus this summer, so that all the buildings are half submerged islands. Instead of those buses we could have huge boats. Viking style row boats I say! It could be just like Wind Waker, they could stick a kraken in the bottom of the MSC...
(+_+)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I agree that having water and a wave machine would keep people awake and alert during class, I'm not so sure it would have a positive effect on the learning process. Think about it...you can't take notes (on paper or on laptop), you're distracted with the funess of the waves or trying not to drown. I'm pretty sure the prof could say whatever he/she wanted and no one would pay any attention. Now, while this is not a problem in itself, the problems would ensue when the tests or projects rolled around and no one had any clue what was going on.